Sam’s Club is providing members a lot more opportunities to earn cash for their school than ever before! The members only club is giving away 500,000 eBoxTops until they are exhausted. Of coarse you are able to still collect Box Tops for Education on your favorite General Mills products, but you can now earn an extra 5 eBoxTops (a .50¢ value to any BTFE participating school) when you shop at Sam’s simply by following these steps:
- Purchase any product at Sam’s Club and save your receipt.
- Beginning 8/1/12, log in or register at btfe.com/clickandlearn and enter the code found at the bottom of your Sam’s Club receipt.
- Answer a few survey questions and earn 5 eBoxTops for the school of your choice!
*Limit one earning opportunity per email address. Limit of 100,000 earning opportunities thru 9/30/12.
Additionally, Sam’s Club is offering a Box Tops Membership Bonus through September 1, 2012.
- New Plus Members will receive 100 Bonus Box Tops.* (a $10 value to any BTFE participating school).
- Upgrade your current Membership to a Plus Membership to receive 50 Bonus Box Tops.* (a $5 value to any BTFE participating school).
- New Advantage or Business Members will receive 25 Bonus Box Tops.* (a $2.50 value to any BTFE participating school).
*Offer vaild only with original receipt of purchased Membership taped to certificate. Only available in-Club. While supplies last.
Act now to take full advantage of these fantastic Box Tops opportunities that Sam’s Club has to offer. To find a Sam’s Club near you, visit www.samsclub.com/clublocator. For a full list of Bonus Box Tops items, visit www.samsclub.com/boxtops.
Courtesy of Sam’s Club through MyBlogSpark, I was provided a $25 gift card to purchase my family’s favorite General Mill products. We generally shop at Sam’s Club biweekly to grab Totino’s Pepperoni Pizza Rolls, Nature Valley Oats ‘N Honey Bars, and our favorite cereals in bulk. Shopping at Sam’s helps us save money and gas, due to the fact buying in bulk is less expensive overall and we don’t need to travel to the store as often. I clip the Box Tops off the products and place them in a big manila envelope until it is full and then send them to my school’s Box Tops coordinator. It only takes a few minutes and I know I’m doing my small part to support the local school.
Connect with Sam’s Club and Box Tops through these social media sites:
Sam’s Club Bonus Box Tops for Education $25 GC Giveaway!
Sam’s would like to give one lucky reader a $25 gift card to help purchase their back-to-school shopping items containing the Box Tops for Education label. TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED ON THE RAFFLECOPTER FORM INSTEAD OF LEAVING BLOG COMMENTS HERE. Any comments are welcomed below, but won’t count towards the giveaway. Only entries using the Rafflecopter form will be eligible for prize. Thank you!
[field name= iframe]
“Disclosure: The gift card, information, and additional sample have been provided by Sam’s Club and General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”