Don’t’ Miss The Hilarious, Laugh Out Loud Comedy Starring Kristen Bell, Jaime Lee Curtis, Sigourney Weaver, Kristen Chenoweth & Betty White
Available Just In Time For Valentine’s Day As A Blu-ray Combo Pack, DVD & Movie Download on February 8, 2011
This coming Valentine’s Day, don’t miss the opportunity to own the entertaining romantic comedy YOU AGAIN, releasing on Blu-ray Combo Pack (Blu-ray + DVD in a single package), DVD and Movie Download on February 8, 2011 from Touchstone Pictures. It’s also the perfect heart-filled gift for mom, girlfriend and families alike to sit back, relax enjoy some laughs from the comfort of their own home.
Complete with never-before-seen outtakes, exclusive Blu-ray content and even more Betty White, YOU AGAIN will be made widely available at retail stores across the country as a Blu-ray Combo Pack (Blu-ray + DVD) for the suggested price of $39.99 U.S./$44.99 Canada, a 1-Disc DVD for $29.99 US/ $35.99 Canada and a standard definition Movie Download for $29.99 US/$35.99 Canada.
YOU AGAIN features a brilliant all-star cast with comedy pedigree performances by Kristen Bell (Couples Retreat, Forgetting Sarah Marshall), Jamie Lee Curtis (Beverly Hills Chihuahua, Freaky Friday), Sigourney Weaver (Avatar, Baby Mama), Kristin Chenoweth (“Glee,” “Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue”) and Betty White (“Hot in Cleveland,” The Proposal).
YOU AGAIN is “Fun for the Whole Family” said Lisa Stanley from K-Earth/CBS Radio and “Hysterically Funny With A Heart Of Gold,” said Joel Amos from SheKnows.com.
For Marnie (Kristen Bell), high school was a horror movie, and her brother’s wedding is the sequel when her archrival comes back to haunt her as his bride. Its nice girl versus mean girl in this hysterical reunion with the one person Marnie would really like to forget. And if that weren’t enough, Marnie’s mom (Jamie Lee Curtis) reunites with her own high school nemesis (Sigourney Weaver). Complete with hilarious, never-before-seen bonus material, You Again is one crazy comedy that’ll keep you laughing again and again.
* FOLLOWING FICKMAN: ON SET WITH THE DIRECTOR: Peer into the madcap mind of Hollywood’s wackiest director, Andy Fickman, as he orchestrates thecomedy of Kristen Bell, Sigourney Weaver, Jamie Lee Curtis and Betty White.
* ASK THE CAST: Jaime Lee Curtis, Betty White, Sigourney Weaver and Kristen Bell answer questions from fans asking for advice. Betty’s advise might not be what you expect.
* FUNNY OR DIE: In this behind-the-scenes interview spoof, Jaime Lee Curtis, Betty White, Sigourney Weaver, Odette Yustman and KristenBell discuss the movie when things get tense between the actresses eventually boiling over into a cast fight.
* DELETED SCENES: Director Andy Fickman provides intros to his deleted scenes “Sharing A Room,” “Photo Album Memories,” and “Riding The Silk.”
Everything on the DVD plus…
* BLOOPER DANCE PARTY: On-set antics abound as the cast dances to their own beat.
* ADDITIONAL DELETED SCENES: Director Andy Fickman provides intros to his deleted scenes. “Good Morning Sunshine,” “Grandma Bunny’s House (featuring Betty White),” “Meet Georgia King (with Betty White),” “Gail’s Shower/Ramona’s Dress,” “The Compost Heap (with Betty White),” “Covered In Lard (with Betty White),” “Bridal Shower (with Betty White),” “After The Fiasco,”
* FOLLOWING FICKMAN: ON SET WITH THE DIRECTOR
* ASK THE CAST
With a star studded female cast including Betty White (Grandma), Jamie Lee Curtis (Gail), Sigourney Weaver (Ramona), Kristen Bell (Marni), and Odette Yustman(Joanna) and a no-fail plot, You Again had no choice but to be sensational! Plus, throw in a little eye candy with a brief appearance from Dwayne Johnson (Air Marshal) and you have the making of the perfect chick flick! YEAH!
I’m not going to give out too much information and spoil the movie, but just enough to give you an idea. The movie begins at Ridgefield High in 2002 with Marni Olivia Olsen, a young pimply and awkward teenage girl who’s initials spell out MOO. If having the nickname MOO wasn’t bad enough, Marni was also tortured by the beautiful and most popular cheerleading captain–Joanna Clark! Joanna made Marni’s high school years a nightmare and a painful memory she wanted to forget forever!
Skip ahead 8 years to beautiful Marni, who is now 26 and a successful PR exec living life in the fast lane and was recently promoted to a job in New York. When flying back to attend her big brother’s wedding, she discovers Will (James Wolk) is about to marry her archrival Joanna! This is where the hysterical comedy begins! Can Marni put the past behind her or will the cat claws come out and begin to scratch? You have to watch to see!
The movie takes on some twists and turns like Marni’s mother Gail meets up with Joanna’s aunt Ramona who was her best friend in high school, later turned nemesis. Its a fun movie, but has a predictable ending exiting with a comical scene featuring Betty White.
I enjoyed watching it and thought it was hilarious! My husband also found You Again to be great, so men will find it just as fun to watch too! Pick it up for Valentine’s Day and share a laugh with your sweetie!
You Again will be released on February 8, 2011! You can preorder the You Again Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack now for $24.99 at Amazon.com.
Courtesy of Touchstone Home Entertainment, I have been given the opportunity to give one reader a You Again Blu-ray & DVD combo pack! To enter the giveaway please leave me a comment sharing if you had an arch nemesis in high school OR if your high school years were basically pleasant.
1. Read any of my other reviews without a giveaway and leave me a comment there. Then come back here letting me know you did. Make sure you leave ten separate comments (example: Left a comment at review extra entry 1, Left a comment at review extra entry 2, Left a comment at review extra entry 3, ect.). This is worth 10 extra entries.
2.Mention the giveaway on your own blog linking back to this post. Leave an additional comment with a link to where you blogged about the giveaway. This is worth 5 extra entries. Make sure you leave five separate comments. (example blogged extra entry #1, blogged extra entry #2, blogged extra entry #3, ect…)
3. Follow my blog and leave me an additional comment. ( There is a little widget on my sidebar that shows my followers. Just click follow). If you already follow leave me a comment letting me know you already do. (3 extra entries)
4. Enter any of my current giveaways and let me know you did here. (3 extra entries)
5. Follow @ahappyhippymom on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway. Please make sure you leave the link where you tweeted in your comment. YOU CAN TWEET ONCE PER DAY TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
6. Subscribe to my feed and leave a comment. If you already subscribe leave a comment telling me you are already a subscriber.
Winner will be chosen at random via Random.org. Info will be forwarded to sponsor.
Open To US Residents Only- age 18 +
The contest ends Feb 22, 11:59 PM eastern