To give the New Year a fresh beginning, Uprinting.com would like to offer one lucky reader a new set of 250 Business Cards! The cards are a perfect way to start the new year rolling in a positive direction by representing your business in a professional manner. Customize the cards to reflect your character plus unique qualifications and be ready to hand them out to clients, during conferences, social gatherings, and interviews. The cards are a great way to get your name and brand out there fast, but do it in an impressive approach.
I just received a 16 x 20 rolled canvas I ordered from Uprinting.com and can not believe how beautiful the finished product looks! The colors are brilliant and the photo is so crisp! I highly recommend them and am completely satisfied with their services.
Giveaway Prize: 250 Business Cards for one (1) lucky winner
Size: 2 x 3.5”, 2 x 3”, 2 x 2” (square card) or 1.5 x 3.5” (skinny card)
Paper: 14 pt gloss cardstock, 14 pt matte cardstock or 13 pt recycled uncoated cardstock
Shipping: Winners have to pay for shipping
Eligibility: Limited to US Residents due to shipping costs.
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY!
To enter the giveaway please leave me a comment sharing how you plan to use the prize if you win.
1.Mention the giveaway on your own blog linking back to this post and Uprinting.com. Leave an additional comment with a link to where you blogged about the giveaway. This is worth 10 extra entries. Make sure you leave ten separate comments. (example blogged extra entry #1, blogged extra entry #2, blogged extra entry #3, ect…)
2.Place my button on your blog and then leave an additional comment with a link to the page where you put the button. If you already have my button leave a comment letting me know you already have it.
3. Follow my blog and leave me an additional comment. ( There is a little widget on my sidebar that shows my followers. Just click follow). If you already follow leave me a comment letting me know you already do.
4. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway. Please make sure you leave the link where you tweeted in your comment. YOU CAN TWEET ONCE PER DAY TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. USE THE RETWEET BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST FOR EASY ENTRY.
5. Subscribe to my feed and leave a comment. If you already subscribe leave a comment telling me you are already a subscriber.
6. Facebook, Digg, or Technorati this post and leave me TWO extra comments. ( At the bottom of this post you should see a bookmark button to make this an easy option.)
7. Enter any of my other giveaways. Leave me a comment telling me which giveaway you entered. The giveaway must be still active in order to gain an extra entry.
8. Comment on any of my NON giveaway posts to gain extra entries. Please leave me an extra comment here for every post you commented on.
A winner will be chosen at random via Random.org. Info will be forwarded to sponsor.
Open to US Residents 18+
The contest ends January 20, 11:00 AM eastern
(FTC disclosure : In adherence to the recent FTC changes pertaining to blogger product reviews and sponsored postings it is necessary to add when ever I receive any compensation in return for posting about a company or product. I will be receiving 250 Business Cards as part of this giveaway post. No further compensation will be received.)
“UPrinting.com is a leading online printing company that provides high quality printing at the most affordable prices
For over 25 years, UPrinting has been a trusted leader in online printing, featuring its signature easy-to-use website and the famous Free File Review, a complimentary proofing service which requires no upfront payment. UPrinting offers convenient marketing support services such as design, lists, and direct mailing to help grow small and medium-size businesses nationwide.
Powered by brand new fully automated in-house Komori presses and CREO direct-to-plate, we offer faster turnaround with minimal human error and lower overhead cost. This allows us to provide customers with consistently high-quality printing at the lowest possible prices.
We are a division of Digital Room Inc, with offices and facilities based out of West Los Angeles, CA.”