I found out about this opportunity today and wanted to share with you mom readers who might be interested in becoming a Fishful Thinking Ambassador. If this is something you would like to do act fast because they are only excepting 1000 members and the spaces are filling up fast. The network consists of mothers who are wanting to learn more about positive parenting and share their experiences with others.
Here are the details and how to apply (quoted directly from RepNation)
The Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® brand, in partnership with RepNation, is seeking moms interested in positive parenting to join an active network of mothers as Ambassadors for a great initiative called Fishful ThinkingSM. The Goldfish brand partnered with Positive Psychology leader, Dr. Karen Reivich, to create Fishful Thinking, a program for parents that helps them to raise kids who are optimistic and can confidently tackle life’s everyday challenges.
If you successfully become a Fishful Thinking Ambassador, you will receive a free Welcome Kit with promotional materials and samples to help you get started. Each Ambassador has the flexibility to participate in ways that fit within her own schedule, and can select specific activities to be involved in. Ambassadors will have the chance to earn prizes and incentives based on the quality of their efforts to spread the word about Fishful Thinking. Examples of Fishful Thinking Ambassador activities are:
* Seek opportunities to share the Fishful Thinking message through offline activities
* Drive traffic to FishfulThinking.com and other Fishful Thinking content online
* Submit Spark Reports to describe Fishful Thinking activities and interactions
* Participate in polls, post blogs and stay engaged on the Fishful Thinking Portal
Sign up to be a part of this great program today – space is limited to the first 1,000 mothers who apply this year and meet the Ambassador qualifications! Qualified Fishful Thinking Ambassador candidates are:
* Mothers with at least one child at home between ages 4-12
* Involved in an activity where positive parenting conversations or events would be welcomed, i.e., PTA member, neighborhood play dates, community volunteer, coach or troop leader, etc
* Moms who enjoy sharing and connecting with other moms, online and offline.
How to apply:
1. If not already a member, join RepNation.com
2. Complete the Pre-Qualifying questions
3. If you are one of the first 1,000 qualified mothers to apply, you will immediately be notified that you are part of the Fishful Thinking Ambassador network
Sound good? Hurry and apply. If you would like to follow Fishful Thinking on Facebook and receive up to date news and articles click here.
Check out Fishfulthinking.com