Can you believe summer is almost over and in a few short weeks the kids will be back to school? Unbelievable how fast time goes by. I’m hoping everyone had a wonderful summer filled with great memorable events and you snapped tons of pictures to capture them.
I have been given the opportunity, thanks to my wonderful website sponsor Uprinting.com, to give TWO of my readers 250 7 x 5″ custom greeting cards with a matte or gloss coating cover. WOW, that is a lot of cards! I already have in mind what photo I would like to use to be printed on my greeting cards. I think this one…
displays the fun summer spirit of my family over the last past few months. Do you already have a picture in mind you would love to have printed on your greeting cards?
This would also be the perfect chance to get a head start on upcoming holidays! You can choose a nice family photo to use for your greeting cards and get them ready several months ahead of time to send to your relatives, friends, and co-workers.
What ever your decide upon you can be rest assured your custom greeting cards will be quality printed by Uprinting.com and look marvelous! Uprinting.com is a trusted leading online printing company and has been in business for over 25 years providing their customers with custom postcards, greeting cards, posters, canvas prints, business cards, wall graphics, and more! They certainly know what they are doing and offer their products at the most affordable prices.
Did you know Uprinting.com is an eco-friendly printing company? They recognize the importance of everyone doing their part in helping to preserve the environment and have taken the steps to offer their customers an environmentally friendly green printing service. Uprinting.com provides a range of certified recycled or sustainable paper stocks, print with vegetable soy-based inks which have lower levels of VOC, and coat most of their prints with non-toxic water-based aqueous coating to improve biodegradability. Furthermore, the company recycles all unused paper scraps, printing plates and ink waste!
To enter for the chance to win the Uprinting.com 250 7 x 5″ customized greeting cards leave me a comment on how you would use your prize.
1.Mention the giveaway on your own blog linking back to this post and Uprinting.com. Leave an additional comment with a link to where you blogged about the giveaway. This is worth 10 extra entries. Make sure you leave ten separate comments. (example blogged extra entry #1, blogged extra entry #2, blogged extra entry #3, ect…)
2.Place my button on your blog and then leave an additional comment with a link to the page where you put the button. If you already have my button leave a comment letting me know you already have it.
3. Follow my blog and leave me an additional comment. ( There is a little widget on my sidebar that shows my followers. Just click follow). If you already follow leave me a comment letting me know you already do.
4. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway. Please make sure you leave the link where you tweeted in your comment. YOU CAN TWEET ONCE PER DAY TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. USE THE RETWEET BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST FOR EASY ENTRY.
5. Subscribe to my feed and leave a comment. If you already subscribe leave a comment telling me you are already a subscriber.
6. Facebook, Digg, or Technorati this post and leave me TWO extra comments. ( At the bottom of this post you should see a bookmark button to make this an easy option.)
7. Enter any of my other giveaways. Leave me a comment telling me which giveaway you entered.