Did you know Eureka has been making quality camping products for more than 100 years? Their camping tents, sleeping bags, and outdoor living accessories give families a peace of mind knowing they will stay dry, warm, comfortable, and protected from the sometimes harsh elements during camping adventures.
I was extremely excited when I found out I was going to have the opportunity to review one of Eureka’s kids sleeping bags. I had the option to try either the Lady Bug, Lightning Bug, or Minnow Sleeping Bag (Stay with me, and you will have your chance to win one). All three looked great but I thought the Lady Bug suited my daughter the best. It has the same design and construction of an adult mummy bag plus a pretty pink and purple color.
When the Lady Bug sleeping bag arrived, I pulled it out of its nylon stuff sack and was pleasantly surprised how it was so snugly, light, and soft. I was concerned Kylie was going to be too large for it, so I had her immediately crawl in it to check. She weighs about 100 pounds, roughly 5 feet tall, and it fits her perfectly! If she was any bigger the bag would be too small. I know she will be getting her use out of it this summer with all the sleepover parties!
One feature I love about this bag is the small inside stash pocket. It’s a neat place to store a small toy, flashlight, or an iPod. I also like the velcro top that helps keep the bag from unzipping, the thick adjustable contoured hood, and the remarkably affordable price. The Lady Bug Sleeping Bag can be purchased for just $39.99 from Eureka!
The only thing I would change would be to make the stuff sack bigger. I had a troublesome time getting the sleeping bag rolled up small enough to fit back into the sack.
Here is more information about the Lady Bug Sleeping Bag borrowed from Eureka.
- Double layer off-set multi-needle quilt construction
- Fully adjustable contoured hood
- Differential cut
- Draft tube
- Polyester taffeta liner
- Inside “stash pocket” (toy not included)
- Trapezoidal foot box
- Polyester taffeta shell
- #5, 2-way, self-repairing zipper
- Stuff sack included
- Temp Rating30° F
- Size66″ x 26″ x 18″
- Fill Weight1 lb. 11 oz.
- Carry Weight
- 2 lbs. 14 oz
The Eureka team would like to give a reader a kids sleeping bag. If you are randomly chosen as the winner you have the choice of one of the following sleeping bags;
toy not included
How to enter the giveaway
To enter the giveaway check out the Eureka Camping Tents and leave me a comment on which tent you would like the best. Furthermore, include which kids sleeping bag you would choose if you won the giveaway in your comment. BOTH questions must be answered for a valid entry.
1.Mention the giveaway on your own blog linking back to the giveaway and Eureka. Leave an additional comment with a link to your post. This is worth 3 extra entries. Make sure you leave three separate comments. (example blogged extra entry #1, blogged extra entry #2, blogged extra entry #3)
2.Place my button on your blog and then leave an additional comment with a link to the page where you put the button. If you already have my button leave a comment letting me know you already have it.
3. Follow my blog and leave me an additional comment. ( There is a little widget on my sidebar that shows my followers. Just click follow). If you already follow leave me a comment letting me know you already do.
4. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway. Please make sure you leave the link where you tweeted in your comment. YOU CAN TWEET ONCE PER DAY TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
5. Subscribe to my feed and leave a comment. If you already subscribe leave a comment telling me you are already a subscriber.
6. Stumble, Digg, or Technorati this post and leave me TWO extra comments. ( At the bottom of this post you should see a bookmark button to make this an easy option.)