Spring is here and that means Earth Day is just around the corner on April 22!
To mark Earth Day this year, Citizenpip will countdown from April 1 to April 22 with an easy daily action that you can take to conserve and reduce usage and consumption.
We would love for you and your readers to join us in celebrating Earth Day:
- Follow our countdown on Facebook and/or Twitter and commit to making a small change each day. You can also download a Countdown Calendar and Countdown List.
- Commit to an action each day and let us know when you’ve completed the action.
- Earn points after completing an action which can be used towards an iTunes gift card, a donation to the Natural Resources Defense Council, or a coupon for Citizenpip products!
- Spread the word and invite friends and family to make a small change with you. Together, we can make a huge difference!
- Give the gift of green. Say Happy Earth Day to someone with a gift from Citizenpip and we’ll donate 10% of your purchase to Healthy Child Healthy World. [April 1-22, 2010]
We encourage you to challenge your readers to commit to and complete as many actions as they can – take action, make a difference, and earn rewards!
Happy Earth Day to You,
*Guest Post via email by Christina Ip-Toma