Dish washing, shampoos, cosmetics, fragrances, antibacterial gels, harsh winter weather, and other irritants can seriously dry out the skin. Not to mention all the excessive hand washing being done to combat the H1N1 virus that can cause your hands to get over sensitive, strip away the moisture from your skin, and compromise the lipid barrier. The loss of the skins integrity may lead to cracking, bleeding, eczema, other skin diseases, and possible infection. OUCH!
Why not just moisturize daily right? The problem is most conventional lotions just mask the symptoms and add moisture to the top of the skin. Once the lotion has dried it becomes ineffective and needs to be applied again. Its an endless cycle of moisturizing. Have you ever noticed once you stop using your favorite daily moisturizer your skin actually feels worse than before you started using it? The reason for this is, over time, the body grows accustom to the artificial moisturizers and decreases its own natural moisture production resulting in drier skin prior to the first application of moisturizer.
The solution is to use a shielding lotion like Skin MD Natural. Skin MD Natural protects the outer layer of skin by forming an invisible breathable barrier over the stratum corneum. This helps give the skin the protection it needs to shield against pollutants and irritants in the environment. Additionally, the lotion allows the natural oils and moisture to remain in the skin so it can heal better.
Why Skin MD Natural?
Skin MD Natural was created by the 21st Century Formulations chemists who have been developing personal care products for the last past twenty years. Collectively, the company chemists have produced over 40,000 formulations for some of the most internationally known and respected cosmetic companies. They really know the ins and outs of the skin care business!
- Dermatology tested
- Fragrance and colorant free
- Paraben free
- No animal products or testing
Liked It Better Than Conventional Moisturizers!
My husband and I have been using Skin MD Natural for about a week, applying it twice daily, and we both like the way the lotion makes our skin feel. I’ve been using the lotion on my face and around my eyes to smooth out the dry skin and fine lines. It doesn’t make my face feel heavy or greasy and it absorbs quickly. It also soothes the skin and gives it a refreshing cool sensation. Only a small amount is needed and even with both of us using it we still have 3/4 of the bottle ( 4 oz bottle) left. My husband and I agree the lotion is definitely different from anything we have used before and can honestly say we like it better than the conventional moisturizers.
Powered and Produced By Solar Energy!
When I was contacted by the Skin MD Natural representative he informed me the company uses solar energy to make the lotion! Here is what he had to say…
“On a more important note, we are now producing our lotion using solar energy. We have recently installed 350 roof top solar panels to power our laboratories and I am glad to say that we just received our first batch of lotion made entirely on solar power. What’s really awesome is that on some days we may only need 70% of the power stored in the cells. The remaining 30% can be drawn by the city of Azusa (where are our lab is located). It’s a win win for the city and us. We are a small but growing company but we feel that we are moving in the right direction. And I hope that many companies in our industry will follow our lead.”
How cool is that!
Get A Free Sample! FREE OFFER EXPIRED
Still not convinced Skin MD Natural is the lotion for you? How about trying a free sample?
“To obtain this sample for FREE Send A Self Addressed Stamped* Envelope To:
21st Century Formulations
Free Sample Offer
9663 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 860
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
* For addresses outside the U.S. – self addressed stamped envelope must be stamped with 1 ounce (29 grams) of postage.
Do Not Want To Send A Self Addressed Stamped Envelope?
You can get 2 of these samples for only a $2.00 postage and handling fee by going to our secure Ordering Page.
When using Skin MD Natural™ an accumulated effect usually develops by the second or third application, resulting in skin that has rarely felt or looked so good. Apply a small amount each 4 – 8 hours until your dry skin has disappeared, then every 12 – 36 hours to keep it from coming back.
If you are not completely happy with the samples, we will even refund your $2.00 when you return the packets.”
FTC disclosure : In adherence to the FTC it is necessary to add when ever I receive any compensation in return for posting about a company or product. 21st Century Formulations provided me with free product information, and a bottle of Skin MD Natural for review. No further compensation was received. Even though a free product was received, the opinions were of my own.
* All product claims were taken from packaging and skinmdnatural.com.