Even though there is several weeks of summer left, it won’t be long before the kids are packing their backpacks and heading back to school! I’m already getting ready for the big event by shopping for the best back to school deals and thinking of ways to make my dollar stretch. Being frugal is very important, because we are on a strict budget, as I’m sure most of you are too. Getting the most for our dollar can make a significant difference in the amount of supplies and clothes my daughter will be returning to school with this year. This is her first year of high school, so its very important she is fully equipped with everything she needs to make her feel less nervous.
One way our family saves it by taking advantage of the great value Sam’s Club has to offer on clothing, favorite snacks, and school supplies. This year Sam’s is helping you save more and earn more with the Box Tops for Education on the items you love with the 6 Box Tops on a Pack promotion. So not only are you getting the best value, but you are also able to help your school out just for buying the General Mills brands you already adore, such as Honey Nut Cheerios, Golden Grahams, Fruit Gushers, Nature Valley Oats ‘N Honey Crunchy Granola Bars, Totino’s Pizza Rolls, and more!
Each Box Tops coupon is worth 10 cents for your school. Schools can receive up to $80,000 per year, up to $20,000 from the Clip , Marketplace , Reading Room and My Class Essentials program components, to purchase items not normally included in the school budgets. Its a fantastic way for parents and kids to earn cash for their designated school and make a positive difference without having to donate money out of their own pocket. The wonderful program has managed to contributed over $400 million to participating schools since the launch of the program in 1996! WOW that is a lot of clipping!
$25 Sams Club Giveaway
Enter to win a $25 Sam’s Club Card to help with your back to school shopping this fall on your favorite items containing the Box Tops for Education label. To enter the giveaway please leave a comment sharing which General Mills’ products you are most excited to see featured in the “6 Tops on a Pack” offer at Sam’s Club.
1. Read any of my other reviews without a giveaway and leave me a comment there. Then come back here letting me know you did. Make sure you leave ten separate comments (example: Left a comment at review extra entry 1, Left a comment at review extra entry 2, Left a comment at review extra entry 3, ect.). This is worth 10 extra entries.
2.Mention the giveaway on your own blog linking back to this post, Sam’s Club and Box Tops for Education. Leave an additional comment with a link to where you blogged about the giveaway. This is worth 5 extra entries. Make sure you leave five separate comments. (example blogged extra entry #1, blogged extra entry #2, blogged extra entry #3, ect…)
3. Follow my blog and leave me an additional comment. ( There is a little widget on my footer that shows my followers. Just click follow). If you already follow leave me a comment letting me know you already do. (3 extra entries)
4. Enter any of my current giveaways and let me know you did here. (3 extra entries)
5.Follow @ahappyhippymom plus Sam’s Club on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway including the hash tag #myblogspark. Please make sure you leave the link where you tweeted in your comment. TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING I AM ALLOWING 1 TWEETS PER PERSON DAILY.
6. Subscribe to my feed and leave a comment. If you already subscribe leave a comment telling me you are already a subscriber.
7. Like Sam’s Club Facebook . This is worth 2 extra entries.
8. Like ahappyhippymom on Facebook. Worth 2 extra entries
9. Stumble any of my posts and earn an extra 3 entries!
Winner will be chosen at random via Random.org. Info will be forwarded to sponsor.
Open To US Residents Only- age 18 +
The contest ends August 18th, 11:59 PM eastern
“Disclosure: The Sam’s Club gift card, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”