Millions of people suffer from allergies caused by everyday exposures to allergens such as dust mites, mold, pet dander, and pollens. According to the CDC, the number of allergy suffers is actually one in five Americans! Are you or someone in your home one of them? If the answer is yes there are easy steps you can take to help protect your family from the nasty “triggers” that set of the allergic reaction and limit coming in contact to known allergens in order to prevent symptoms. You might not be able to control the environment, but you can definitely learn to reduce the irritants in your home that cause sniffling, sneezing, itching, and watering eyes.
Even though combating allergies is a year long fight for most individuals, with the warmer weather comes an increase in allergens. Our wonderful friends at Lysol would like to share simple and smart recommendations to help allergy proof your home. Join head Lysol Microbiologist Joe Rubino and nationally-renowned Pediatrician Dr. Laura Jana on an interactive tour of a real home as they show you some of the most important places where you can take action to reduce allergens in your house and help keep your family healthy this season. Check it out!
Lysol Prize Pack Giveaway!
The nice people at Lysol would like to offer a reader a prize pack containing items to get them started on combating allergens in their home including
(1) LYSOL Disinfecting Wipes
(1) LYSOL Disinfecting Wipes: Dual Action
(2) Allergy Defense Pillow Protector
(1) Dust Pan and Brush
To enter the giveaway please check out the Lysol website and come back here leaving me a comment with something you learned.
1. Read any of my other reviews without a giveaway and leave me a comment there. Then come back here letting me know you did. Make sure you leave ten separate comments (example: Left a comment at review extra entry 1, Left a comment at review extra entry 2, Left a comment at review extra entry 3, ect.). This is worth 10 extra entries.
2.Mention the giveaway on your own blog linking back to this post and Lysol. Leave an additional comment with a link to where you blogged about the giveaway. This is worth 5 extra entries. Make sure you leave five separate comments. (example blogged extra entry #1, blogged extra entry #2, blogged extra entry #3, ect…)
3. Follow my blog and leave me an additional comment. ( There is a Google Friend Connect widget on my footer that shows my followers. Just click follow). If you already follow leave me a comment letting me know you already do. (3 extra entries)
4. Enter any of my current giveaways and let me know you did here. (3 extra entries)
5. Follow @ahappyhippymom on Twitter plus tweet about the giveaway. Please make sure you leave the link where you tweeted in your comment. YOU CAN TWEET ONCE PER DAY TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
6. Subscribe to my feed and leave a comment. If you already subscribe leave a comment telling me you are already a subscriber.
7. Like Lysol on Facebook. This is worth 2 extra entries.
8. Like ahappyhippymom on Facebook. Worth 2 extra entries
Winner will be chosen at random via Random.org. Info will be forwarded to sponsor.
Open To US Residents Only- age 18 +
The contest ends May 7th, 11:59 PM eastern