L’Occitane is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products company offering luxury skincare products in over 80 countries through over 1,500 retail locations. The extensive line includes skin care, fragrances, bath and body products, makeup, men’s products, hair care, soaps, and a magnificent home collection. Upholding the utmost respect for people and the environment, L’Occitane looks to nature to find the ingredients that will go into its formulas by exploring the principles of phytotherapy (treatment through plants) and aromatherapy (treatment through scents). Their products are inspired by the Mediterranean art de vivre and feature ingredients like Immortelle, Almond Apple, Red Rice, Organic Olive, and Shea.
I’ve been a L’Occitane customer for years! When I want to pamper my body and soothe away the day’s stress L’Occitane products are on the top of my list. I absolutely love their French soaps, body scrubs, bath salts and shower gels. My favorite L’Occitane product is the Lavender Shea Butter Soap! It smells incredible and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I tried a sample of it once that came in an Oprah Winfrey tote bag and have been hooked on it ever since. The soap is fantastic!
I also like the company’s core values ( (“authenticity, simplicity, sensory pleasure and respect for people and the planet”) and their approach to protect the environment by limiting excess outer packaging, using eco-refills and water-based inks. PLUS, L’Occitane is a member of PETA and has chosen not to test their products on animals. They have never used products of animal origin, with the exception of beehive products (honey, royal jelly, propolis) and were among the first to indicate this commitment in writing on their products. Completely animal friendly!
L’Occitane Hand Indulgences Giveaway ($25.00 Value)!
“Give hands a dose of warmth and comfort this winter” with L’Occitane Hand Indulgences! One lucky reader will win a “Hand Indulgences” set that includes Shea Hand Cream 1 oz., Shea Vanilla Hand Cream 1 oz., and Winter Rose Hand Cream 1 oz. To enter the giveaway check out the L’Occitane website and leave me a comment sharing which product you would like to try the most.
1. Read any other review (WITHOUT A GIVEAWAY) and leave me a comment there. Then come back here letting me know which review you did. Make sure you leave ten separate comments (example: Left a comment at review extra entry 1, Left a comment at review extra entry 2, Left a comment at review extra entry 3, ect.). This is worth 10 extra entries
2. Mention the giveaway on your own blog linking back to this post and L’Occitane. Leave an additional comment with a link to where you blogged about the giveaway. This is worth 5 extra entries. Make sure you leave five separate comments. (example blogged extra entry #1, blogged extra entry #2, blogged extra entry #3, ect…)
3.Place my button on your blog and then leave an additional comment with a link to the page where you put the button. If you already have my button leave a comment letting me know you already have it.
4. Follow my blog and leave me an additional comment. ( There is a little widget on my sidebar that shows my followers. Just click follow). If you already follow leave me a comment letting me know you already do.
5. Follow ahappyhippymom on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway. Please make sure you leave the link where you tweeted in your comment. TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING I AM ALLOWING 1 TWEETS PER PERSON DAILY. USE THE RETWEET BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST FOR EASY ENTRY.
6. Subscribe to my feed and leave a comment. If you already subscribe leave a comment telling me you are already a subscriber.
7. Like L’Occitane on Facebook. This is worth 2 extra entries.
8. Like ahappyhippymom on Facebook. Worth 2 extra entries
9. Enter any of my other ACTIVE giveaways. Leave a separate comment for each one entered.
A winner will be chosen at random via Random.org. Upon notification the winner has 72 hours to send me their contact information. Information will be forwarded to sponsor for prize fulfillment.
Open to U.S. residents 18+
The contest ends Dec. 30th , 11:59 PM eastern
“FTC – I received compensation for posting this Giveaway. However, my opinions are of my own”