I’m happy to be able to offer you another Uprinting.com quality product giveaway. This time its for 250 business cards in your choice of 14 pt gloss cardstock, 14 pt matte cardstock or 13 pt recycled uncoated cardstock. The sizes you can choose to have your cards printed are 2 x 3.5”, 2 x 3”, 2 x 2” (square card) or 1.5 x 3.5” (skinny card).
Designing your cards can be done with ease. Uprinting offers several ready to use business card design templates. The templates are preloaded with graphics and all you need to do is plug your company name and personal information in the corresponding spots. There is a wide variety of templates available that will more than likely meet your professional needs. Some of the design templates at your disposal include accounting, advertising, pet care, beauty, home services, personal services, religious, insurance, legal services, manufacturing,holiday, and much more!
Another option would be to design your business cards using your own design file. Uprinting has blank templates compatible with a few software platforms to guide you on your creation. For the best business card printing results the company recommends files to have a resolution of at least 300 dpi. Submitting files with a lower resolution than suggested can cause a pixelated or blurry turnout. Additionally, remember not to place any crucial images or text beyond the safety zone, which should be at least 1/8 within the final trim size (see photo below). When your finally satisfied with your design upload the files to the online printing company in the appropriate format.
I decided to design my own business card and used the above template. It took me under an hour to download the template, design the card with Adobe Photoshop, and upload the files. I can’t wait to see the final printed product!
Here is the front of my card which matches my website header…
and the back includes all my desired info! I love it!
(FTC protect my ass disclosure : In adherence to the recent FTC changes pertaining to blogger product reviews and sponsored postings it is necessary (even though I have a full disclosure on my site) to add when ever I receive any compensation in return for posting about a company or product. I will be receiving 250 free business cards as part of this giveaway post. No further compensation will be received.)
WIN WIN WIN
Here is your chance to win your own set of groovy business cards!
To enter to win the business cards, leave me a comment telling me how you plan on using the cards if you win.
1.Mention the giveaway on your own blog linking back to this post and Uprinting.com. Leave an additional comment with a link to where you blogged about the giveaway. This is worth 10 extra entries. Make sure you leave ten separate comments. (example blogged extra entry #1, blogged extra entry #2, blogged extra entry #3, ect…)
2.Place my button on your blog and then leave an additional comment with a link to the page where you put the button. If you already have my button leave a comment letting me know you already have it.
3. Follow my blog and leave me an additional comment. ( There is a little widget on my sidebar that shows my followers. Just click follow). If you already follow leave me a comment letting me know you already do.
4. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway. Please make sure you leave the link where you tweeted in your comment. YOU CAN TWEET ONCE PER DAY TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. USE THE RETWEET BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST FOR EASY ENTRY.
5. Subscribe to my feed and leave a comment. If you already subscribe leave a comment telling me you are already a subscriber.
6. Facebook, Digg, or Technorati this post and leave me TWO extra comments. ( At the bottom of this post you should see a bookmark button to make this an easy option.)
7. Enter any of my other giveaways. Leave me a comment telling me which giveaway you entered.
A winner will be chosen at random via Random.org. Info will be forwarded to sponsor.