Have you ever shopped at NOVICA? I had the pleasure of being introduced to the online store a few weeks ago and have to say it is amazing. I have never honestly shopped at another place quite like it EVER.
NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, gives artisans around the WORLD a place to express their incredible talents and is a leading provider of fine art, fair trade corporate gifts, and elegant home decor. NOVICA supplies a bridge between you and over 2,000 master artists whose wonderful handcrafted works of art you normally would never get the chance to view or purchase.
The online company gives you the opportunity to learn about the artists lives, explore fascinating cultures, and browse more than 30,000 unique gifts including green gifts, exquisite handbags, apparel, beautiful handmade jewelry, sculptures, carved wood furniture, and more!
Take a glance at just one of the beautiful handbags you kind find at NOVICA.
This handbag was made by Musrrat Ali who was brought up in a small village in Uttar Pradesh. Alli, a son of a farmer, learned the art of making handbags in only a few months! The “Enchanted Silver” hand bag can be purchased at NOVICA for only $39.99! If you would like to read about Musrrat Ali and see more of his incredible handbags you can go here.
I also wanted to share with you a couple of the awesome fair trade corporate gifts you can get at NOVICA. If you are looking for a gift to impress your client or show your employee how much you appreciate him/her, you can find it at NOVICA.
This is a Saa paper desk set “New Correspondence” made by Nikom.
The set comes with a beautiful writing pad including 25 sheets of mulberry paper and a matching picture frame. The “New Correspondence” is currently on sale for $38.66! Read more about Nikom and view more of his handcrafted items here.
How about adding some class to your office with this stunning mahogany and leather chest?
The “Garlands” chest contains dazzling brass floral hardware, leather garlands, and is handcrafted from mahogany wood. It was made by Eduardo Asis and family. The “Garlands” chest is a great value at $92.95!
You didn’t think I was going to go without mentioning and showing a few eco-friendly gifts did you?
I found the Midnight Dress ($35.96) made by Jariya Kakaew to be very lovely
and the Serene Soul necklace ($29.66) crafted by Yupaporn to be gorgeous!
I have not decided what I am going to purchase with my gift certificate yet because there is just pages upon pages of unique items to look through. I am having tons of fun reading about the artists and amazed by the talent they possess. NOVICA is a truly special place and a wonderful source for hard to find gifts offered at a great price!
(FTC disclosure : In adherence to the recent FTC changes pertaining to blogger product reviews and sponsored postings it is necessary to add when ever I receive any compensation in return for posting about a company or product. I received a gift certificate to shop at NOVICA and share my experience. No further compensation was received. Even though a GC was received, the opinions were of my own. )
NOVICA generously would like to give one of my readers a chance to experience all the wonders the shop has to offer by giving away a $50 gift certificate code! To enter the giveaway for your chance to win, check out NOVICA and leave me a comment with one product you would like from the shop along with the artists name who crafted the item. THIS IS MANDATORY FOR YOUR ENTRY TO BE VALID. YOUR COMMENT MUST CONTAIN AN ITEM PLUS ARTISTS NAME.
1.Mention the giveaway on your own blog linking back to this post and NOVICA. Leave an additional comment with a link to where you blogged about the giveaway. This is worth 10 extra entries. Make sure you leave ten separate comments. (example blogged extra entry #1, blogged extra entry #2, blogged extra entry #3, ect…)
2.Place my button on your blog and then leave an additional comment with a link to the page where you put the button. If you already have my button leave a comment letting me know you already have it.
3. Follow my blog and leave me an additional comment. ( There is a little widget on my sidebar that shows my followers. Just click follow). If you already follow leave me a comment letting me know you already do.
4. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway. Please make sure you leave the link where you tweeted in your comment. YOU CAN TWEET ONCE PER DAY TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. USE THE RETWEET BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST FOR EASY ENTRY.
5. Subscribe to my feed and leave a comment. If you already subscribe leave a comment telling me you are already a subscriber.
6. Facebook, Digg, or Technorati this post and leave me TWO extra comments. ( At the bottom of this post you should see a bookmark button to make this an easy option.)
7. Enter any of my other giveaways. Leave me a comment telling me which giveaway you entered. The giveaway must be still active in order to gain an extra entry.
8. Comment on any of my NON giveaway posts to gain extra entries. Please leave me an extra comment here for every post you commented on.