This week’s episode on The Juice is all about Creativity on the Fly: Curing Writer’s Block. The Juice was created in support of Tropicana Trop 50 – a new orange juice beverage with 50% less cal and 50% less sugar. The Juice lives on BlogHer and is a unique online community where women can exchange practical ideas and tips on how to get more of what they want and less of what they don’t. The Juice is all about the “good stuff.” You can check it out here: http://www.blogher.com/groups/juice.
Did anyone catch this weeks BlogHer’s The Juice, sponsored by Tropicana Trop50? The episode was about tapping into your creativity and curing writers block. Jory Des Jardins interviewed Jennifer Lee who gave some excellent tips on how to get inspired and actually get some words down on paper when the creative juices are low. She suggests…
#1 New Locations = new inspirations.
#2 Jump start with a brain dump.
#3 Play the role of a news reporter.
#4 Keep of a list of “evergreen” topics.
#5 Find new ideas by Twittering.
Watch the Creativity on the Fly: Curing Writer’s Block video to learn more about each tip.
WOW that was such a good episode! What was your favorite tip? Mine was #5! I love Twitter and use it for promoting my posts, giveaways, and to learn what is going on around the blogosphere. I can certainly see how it can inspire and give blogging ideas. If you haven’t tried Twitter your missing out!
Save a $1.00 off on delicious Trop50 here
WIN WIN WIN
One excellent way to get those creativity juices flowing is to groove to your favorite tunes, and there is no better place to start downloading some music than Apple iTunes! Tropicana wants to inspire you and help get you going by giving you the chance to win a cool $100 Apple GC! To enter leave me a comment telling me what gets you inspired to write or leave me the name of the first song you would download from iTunes if you won the GC.
1.Mention the giveaway on your own blog linking back to this post and The Juice. Leave an additional comment with a link to where you blogged about the giveaway. This is worth 10 extra entries. Make sure you leave ten separate comments. (example blogged extra entry #1, blogged extra entry #2, blogged extra entry #3, ect…)
2.Place my button on your blog and then leave an additional comment with a link to the page where you put the button. If you already have my button leave a comment letting me know you already have it.
3. Follow my blog and leave me an additional comment. ( There is a little widget on my sidebar that shows my followers. Just click follow). If you already follow leave me a comment letting me know you already do.
4. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway. Please make sure you leave the link where you tweeted in your comment. YOU CAN TWEET ONCE PER DAY TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. USE THE RETWEET BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST FOR EASY ENTRY.
5. Subscribe to my feed and leave a comment. If you already subscribe leave a comment telling me you are already a subscriber.
6. Facebook, Digg, or Technorati this post and leave me TWO extra comments. ( At the bottom of this post you should see a bookmark button to make this an easy option.)
7. Enter any of my other giveaways. Leave me a comment telling me which giveaway you entered.
8. Follow Tropicana on Facebook or Twitter for an extra entry.
A winner will be chosen at random via Random.org. Upon notification the winner has 72 hours to send me their contact information. Info will be forwarded to sponsor.