Camping season is here and one lucky reader of Peanut Butter and Smelly’s Dad is going to win an Eureka Copper Canyon 10 Tent valued at $240.00! This tent is loaded with fantastic features and is roomy enough to sleep up to six people.
Here is more information about the Eureka Copper Canyon 10 Tent.
- 6 pole cabin style tent
- Vertical walls offer maximum use of interior space
- Durable, freestanding, combination steel/fiberglass frame with clips, pole sleeves, and ring and pin assembly make set up easy
- Large, side-opening, twin-track D-style door features #8 zippers with zipper covers for durability and water protection
- Four-way ventilation offers maximum air flow for optimal comfort
- 75D StormShield® polyester fly features brims over front and rear windows to protect against the elements plus pockets that store guyouts when not in use
- 4 large zippered windows open for excellent visibility and air flow or close for privacy
- Extra weather proof design features a bathtub floor that wraps up sides of tent, keeping seams high above the ground and water outside
- Includes hanging gear loft organizer for convenient storage
Wooo hooo I want to win this tent! Don’t you? Head on over to Peanut Butter and Smelly’s Dad and get your entries in!
The giveaway ends at 11:59pm EST on Monday July 20, 2009 .