There is merely a few days left to find the perfect gift for the special man in your life to show him how much you care. I am a true procrastinator this year and still have not purchased a gift for my Dad or Hubby. Thank goodness for websites like 1800flowers.com who have made gift giving quick, affordable, and hassle-free! They have designed a Father’s Day gift collection for almost every type of Dad.
If Dad is a golfer they have the Golfball Bonsai
or the Dad’s Hole in One.
Maybe he loves sports or a huge racing fan? Check out the Father’s Day Sports Tin
and the Dad’s Pit stop Snack Box.
My favorite is the Dwarf Alberta Spiral Spruce Tree
and the Bourbon & Whiskey Fudge. Yummy!
This is only a small sample of the variety of gifts available. Here is a few more gift suggestion borrowed from 1800flowers.com
For the nature lover, consider the Father’s Day Dish Garden ($39.99)
For the vino enthusiast, consider the Vineyard Elegance wine basket ($69.99 – $99.99) or the Wine Grape Bonsai ($64.99)
For the BBQ master, consider the Steven Raichlen Barbecue Basket ($46.99 – originally $79.99!)
For the penny-pincher, consider the Money Tree Plant ($36.99 – $49.99)
For the handy man, consider the John Deere Ol’ Dad snack tin ($59.99)
The whole Father’s Day gifts collection can be viewed here.
Get the latest tweets from 1800flowers.com on Twitter.
Follow 1800flowers.com on Facebook for exclusive discounts and offers!
1800flowers.com $50 Gift Certificate!
To enter the giveaway visit 1-800-FLOWERS.com and come back here to leave me a comment on what specific item you would buy with your prize if you were chosen as the winner. Leave me the link to the item in your comment. PLEASE be kind and follow the rules. All comments such as “cool enter me” or “great prize make me a winner” will be deleted.
1.Mention the giveaway on your own blog linking back to the giveaway and 1-800-FLOWERS.com . Leave an additional comment with a link to your post. This is worth 3 extra entries. Make sure you leave three separate comments. (example blogged extra entry #1, blogged extra entry #2, blogged extra entry #3)
2.Place my button on your blog and then leave an additional comment with a link to the page where you put the button. If you already have my button leave a comment letting me know you already have it.
3. Follow my blog and leave me an additional comment. ( There is a little widget on my sidebar that shows my followers. Just click follow). If you already follow leave me a comment letting me know you already do.
4. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway. Please make sure you leave the link where you tweeted in your comment. YOU CAN TWEET ONCE PER DAY TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
5. Subscribe to my feed and leave a comment. If you already subscribe leave a comment telling me you are already a subscriber.
6. Stumble, Digg, or Technorati this post and leave me TWO extra comments. ( At the bottom of this post you should see a bookmark button to make this an easy option.)
7. EASY EXTRA ENTRIES. On my sidebar you will see a widget with 1800flowers.com giveaway. Click on “get widget,” copy the code, and place on your sidebar. This is an easy option for sharing the giveaway information and worth 3 extra entries.