“I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central (#MC) for DermaWand (#MyDermaWand). I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for my participation.”
Are you hesitant to look in the mirror? Perhaps you don’t recognize the face looking back at you, because it has lost its youthful appearance? Time does fly by and if we don’t take good care of ourselves the years are going to show it. Environmental pollution, sun exposure, bad habits, poor diets, and passing time alone have influence on the way our skin ages. Before we know it these factors can result in us seeing an unwanted stranger looking back at us in the mirror.
I turned 44 years old back in October and along with the new age come MORE concerns of wrinkles, sagging skin, and just looking worn out. “Age is only a number”…yea yoddha yoddha… I have heard that saying a hundred times before. But the truth is the older you get the OLDER you look unless you take steps to slow the aging process down. The puffy bags are not a figment of my imagination and they definitely came along with the extra candles on the cake! Seriously, I knew it was time to start looking for options to reduce the bags when I would get comments from family members on how tired I looked even though I felt full of energy. Plus, I cannot stand the thought of the turkey neck (the waddle) being a fact of getting older and will fight that thing till the bitter end! However, spa treatments are costly and I honestly don’t have the extra time to indulge in salon visits, so I have been seeking alternatives to looking refreshed and rejuvenated. You know…a little pampering time to looking younger, but in my own home.
I was recently introduced to the DermaWand via Influence Central. If you are a late night T.V surfer you have probably seen the DermaWand infomercial or seen the product featured on the Dr. Oz ( love you OZ!) Do-It-Yourself Facelift segment recorded in 2012. The device uses Radio Frequency and electrical stimulation that is very gentle to help stimulate the skin to improve circulation and bring nutrients to the skin’s surface for an overall more firmer and youthful appearance. Here is more about DermaWand per the manufacturer:
- DermaWand uses the same technology as the big radio frequency machines that Doctors and Medical Specialists use for treatments to help manage the signs of premature aging. The difference: DermaWand uses lower amplitude that’s perfect for everyday in-home use. Like the big machines, DermaWand provides instant stimulation, thereby providing a massage effect while at the same time delivering thermal energy and enriched oxygen. The results – younger looking skin with only 2 three minute treatments a day. Best of all, you can do it in the comfort of your own home at a fraction of the cost of going to a doctor!
- DermaWand creator Christina Boves is a licensed aesthetician who understands the rejuvenating power of Radio Frequency Treatments.
- Radio Frequency is now considered one of the most accepted methods of helping to reverse the visible signs of premature aging.
- Simple daily DermaWand exercises can brighten your whole face brining back a youthful appearance. DermaWand is easy to incorporate into a skincare regimen and can even be used over top of makeup for a quick lift before heading out.
Noticeable Improvements In Just 3 Weeks!
I have been using the DermaWand about 3 weeks (started Nov 19th) for three minutes in the morning and three minutes in the evening after cleansing my face. At first I had the DermaWand on level 4 and was sweeping it in an upward motion all over my face. Then after the first week I became use to the sensation (slight tingling…feels like static electricity) and jacked the dial up to the highest level. However, around my eyes I only used it on level one, since the area is extremely delicate. I also spent some extra time targeting my problem areas, such as large pores and laugh lines. Along with the DermaWand, I have been using the Derma Vital products that came with it including the Pre-Face Treatment (moisturizes and helps the tool glide smoothly across the face), Hydra Infusion (after moisturizer), Hydra Support Cream, and Skin Mist. To be completely honest, I have noticed a difference in my skin’s texture in the short time of using it. Overall, my pores appear to be smaller, skin is smoother, firmer, lips plumper, and the puffiness around my eyes is not as bad as it was before using the DermaWand. With that being said, I am not sure about how long the results would last if I stopped using the device. I believe the lifted improvements are only temporary and you would need to keep using the wand to keep the up-lifted appearance. But it is simple to use, fits seamlessly into my routine skincare regimen, and makes me feel like I am doing something positive for my appearance. It is definitely a confidence booster and I highly recommend giving it a try! I’m going to use it on the back of my thighs next to help get my legs ready for swimsuit season!
DermaWand Makes the Perfect Gift! Special Offer!
With the holiday’s approaching, DermaWand would make the perfect gift to give your friends and family who need some at-home spa pampering time and are concerned with looking youthful. For a limited time only, you can purchase the DermaWand for $89.85 in three easy payments!
- The first payment will be for $9.95
- At 30 days the second payment will be $39.95
- The final payment at 60 days will be $39.95
- The total cost for the DermaWand- $89.85
DermaWand Special Offer: www.dermawand.com/IC
DermaWand Website: http://www.dermawand.com/f2/
DermaWand Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MyDermawand
DermaWand Twitter: https://twitter.com/DermaWand1