Its full steam ahead for Thomas and his engine friends in the all-new holiday release Thomas and Friends Santa’s Little Engine available on DVD, Digital Download and Video on Demand from Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment. Featuring five frosty and cheerful episodes along with two fun bonus games, this DVD would make the perfect stocking stuffer for your little engine!
Episodes Include (total approximate running time 58 minutes):
* “Santa’s Little Engine” – Thomas is sent to the docks to pick up a sleigh for Sir Topham Hatt to use for when he plays Santa at the Ulfstead Castle Christmas Fair. Due to the icy conditions, Thomas was unable to stop while backing up and sends the sleigh holding Sir Topham Hatt down the hill. He rescues Sir Topham Hatt in the sleigh, but during the rescue Thomas catches a branch on his funnel making him look like a reindeer. He poses as Thomas the Red Nosed Engine for the celebration.
* “No Snow for Thomas” – It was winter time on the Island of Sodor, so all the engines had to wear their snow plows. However, Thomas does not like wearing his plow and plays a trick on the driver telling him that it doesn’t fit and needs to be removed leaving it on the siding. Thomas then pretends he can’t find it and must stay in the shed. Watching Emily have fun in the snow, he tries to find his plow, but can’t locate it and gets stuck in the thick snow. Emily discovers his plow and rescues Thomas. Sir Topham Hatt is crossed at Thomas for hiding his plow and makes him clear the snow for Emily the next day!
* “Frozen Turntable” – It was the end of a snowy day at the Island of Sodor. Thomas and his friends are making their way back to Tidmouth Sheds and discover the turntable is frozen stuck and would not turn. The frozen turntable would only point to one berth, so only a single engine could sleep in the shed. Being that Percy has to go out on the mail run, Thomas insists that he should have the berth. All the engines find other sheds to sleep in, but Gordon who is not satisfied with anyplace and decides to take Percy’s berth. Gordon gets stuck at the shed and is unable to pull the express. He realizes his selfishness caused him to be a very un-useful engine and his favorite job is given to James. Sir Topham Hatt gives him the job of pulling the mail run for Percy.
* “The Missing Christmas Decorations” – It is Christmas time on the island of Sodor. Light and decorations were being put up. Diesel 10 is jealous of all the Steamies’ Christmas decorations and decides to take the Christmas tree, lights, and garland from Tidmouth Sheds! However, he is caught by Percy who follows him back to the Dieselworks. The Steamies take their decorations back. Percy discovers poor forgotten Sidney hanging from the ceiling waiting for new wheels and decides to give him the best present ever. His act of kindness teaches everyone about the generous spirit of Christmas.
* “Snow Tracks” — It snowed all night at the Island of Sodor. Sir Topham Hatt orders Gordon to take freight cars to Brendam Docks for a coal delivery. Thomas is also given an important job of delivering bundles of firewood to the stations. Gordon, thinking he is a very special engine, disobeys Sir Topham Hatt to puff the long way around, steaming over every hill, and slips down the icy hill causing snow to splash Spencer. Still thinking he is special and the best he huffed and puffed up another hill and crashes into freight cars at the bottom. While climbing Gordon’s Hill, he inadvertently creates a giant snowball that rolls down the track. The snowball derails Thomas. Gordon learns that no engine is special and they are all the best.
Sir Topham Hatt’s Frosty Friend Game -Player must catch the snowflakes in a top hat and build a snowman before the snow piles up.
Guess Who? Puzzles – Guess the character before the puzzle completes.
Ho Ho Ho! Thomas is full steam ahead as a Really Useful Reindeer, saving the day by guiding Santa’s sleigh straight to the Sodor Christmas celebration! When snowfall transforms the island of Sodor into a winter wonderland, Thomas discovers that being safe is the best route to holiday fun. Percy makes everyone’s Christmas wishes come true and Gordon discovers his friends’ special skills are the gifts that keep on giving, all year long! Thomas delivers the true spirit of the season as Santa’s Little Engine!
Free Thomas and Friends Santa’s Little Engine Coloring Sheet!
Download a free Thomas and Friends Santa’s Little Engine coloring sheet below to get your little engine excited about Christmas!
Thomas & Friends Santa’s Little Engine has a suggested retail price of $14.98 and makes the perfect stocking stuffer. Purchase the DVD at Amazon.com for only $12.58! That is a 16% savings off the list price!
Thomas and Friends Santa’s Little Engine Giveaway
Courtesy of Lionsgate and Hit Entertainment, one lucky reader will win the Thomas and Friends Santa’s Little Engine” DVD! To enter the giveaway, please follow the instructions provided on the Rafflecopter form. Any comments are welcomed below, but won’t count towards the giveaway. Only entries using the Rafflecopter form will be eligible for prize. Thank you!
Open To US Residents Only- age 18 + Ends November 15th, at 11:59 pm (eastern time)! Enter Daily!
This giveaway is in association with my Holiday Gift Guide festivities! Keep checking back for more great prizes coming your way!