When I had my first baby many years ago I was so excited about being an expectant mom I couldn’t even concentrate on what I needed to purchase to have ready for my new tiny bundle. There were numerous newborn clothes, baby gear, and toys out in the market place I was overwhelmed. I wanted to buy the best for my infant, but I also needed to be frugal and get the most for my dollar. Money was a BIG issue, yet I still felt like I needed to get the finest quality clothes I could afford. I worried if the clothes I bought would fade or shrink after several washes and be scratchy against my little girl’s delicate skin. Would the items look worn in only a few weeks or fray from all the cleanings? I think this is a concern of most mothers to make sure their babies are comfortable and wrapped in soft beautiful clothes. Plus moms need to feel like they got a good deal too!
Macy’s First Impressions collection gives moms the quality products they seek at reasonable prices. I was recently sent for review a boys shortalls with shirt outfit from the First Impressions Satin Hanger Collection along with the Everday Value Collection 5 piece layette and a super cuddly stuffed lamb. Gals– let me tell you, this collection is beautiful! The shortalls with the cute little tiger patch and polo shirt is super-soft and so adorable! The items in the layette are made of 100% cotton and sure to please any new mom’s expectations. Throw in the safe plush baby toy to the clothing collection and you have a fabulous baby shower gift to make her drool! Here is more information about the First Impressions collection from Macy’s…
First Impressions is a collection of classic clothing for newborns and infants featuring sweet, traditional designs, fine fabrics and time-honored details, with an emphasis on special occasion dressing. The charm and refinement of First Impressions clothing and matching accessories make it a favorite gift choice.
First Impressions collections are available exclusively at over 800 Macy’s stores nationwide and online at macy’s.com.
Satin Hanger Collection
Sweet, traditional outfits with their own signature satin hanger Range of colors with ruffles, trims and added accessories
- Sweet, traditional outfits with their own signature satin hanger
- Range of colors with ruffles, trims and added accessories
- Available in sizes 0-24 months
- Giftable items that are perfect for showers, holiday presents and special occasions
- Sold in stores and online, prices vary from $26 and up
Everyday Value Collection
- Essentials for every baby
- Layette sets include coverall, bodysuits, pant and bib
- Available in sizes for preemies, 0-3 months, 3-6 months and 6-9 months
- Variety of colors and patterns for girls, boys and gender neutral
- Outfits are machine washable and 100 percent cotton
- Sold in stores and online as an everyday value, prices vary from $8.98 and up
The First Impressions Collection can be found at your local Macy’s or online at www1.macys.com
Macy’s, the largest retail brand of Macy’s, Inc., delivers fashion and affordable luxury to customers at more than 800 locations in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam. Macy’s stores and macys.com offer distinctive assortments including the most desired family of exclusive and fashion brands for him, her and home.
The very nice people at Macy’s would like to give one reader a beautiful gift set! The gift sets are pre-packed, so I can’t guarantee the exact outfits the winner will receive. But I’m sure you won’t be disappointed! To enter the giveaway, check out the Macy’s First Impression Collection and come back here to leave me a comment telling me one item you would like to have the most for your little sweetie. PLEASE include in your comment if you would like to win the gift set suitable for a girl or boy.
EXTRA ENTRIES ARE OPTIONAL AND NOT REQUIRED TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PRIZE. DO NONE, ONE, OR IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES BY DOING THEM ALL! YOUR CHOICE!
1.Mention the giveaway on your own blog linking back to this post and Macy’s. Leave an additional comment with a link to where you blogged about the giveaway. This is worth 10 extra entries. Make sure you leave ten separate comments. (example blogged extra entry #1, blogged extra entry #2, blogged extra entry #3, ect…)
2.Place my button on your blog and then leave an additional comment with a link to the page where you put the button. If you already have my button leave a comment letting me know you already have it.
3. Follow my blog and leave me an additional comment. ( There is a little widget on my sidebar that shows my followers. Just click follow). If you already follow leave me a comment letting me know you already do.
4. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway. Please make sure you leave the link where you tweeted in your comment. YOU CAN TWEET ONCE PER DAY TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. USE THE RETWEET BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST FOR EASY ENTRY.
5. Subscribe to my feed and leave a comment. If you already subscribe leave a comment telling me you are already a subscriber.
6. Facebook this post and leave me TWO extra comments.
7. Enter any of my other giveaways. Leave me a comment telling me which giveaway you entered. The giveaway must be still active in order to gain an extra entry.
8. Comment on any of my NON giveaway posts to gain extra entries. Please leave me an extra comment here for every post you commented on.
A winner will be chosen at random via Random.org.
The contest ends June 8, 11:59 PM eastern