I am really behind on posting because it has taken me the last few days to migrate from blogger to my own domain. I thought it was going to be a quick easy process…ahh noooooo! LOL!
I was tagged by Together We Save a few days ago to list six unimportant things that make me happy.
Here we go…
1. My cup of coffee is the most essential happy juice to get me smiling. If I don’t have it I get a HUGE headache and slug around the whole day.
2. The Internet would have to be next on my list. If for some reason I can’t connect …it’s like a small tragedy in my house and I pout like a spoiled child.
3. I have to have my cell phone handy. It is web enabled and makes me very happy when I am away from home. ( I am a tech junkie)
4. Nature, the sky, trees, flowers, garden….I could go on but I am sure you get the idea.
5. My sons play gate. If I did not have it I would be pulling my hair out and probably insane.
6. My blue Snuggie. Yes its a blanket with sleeves but it’s amazingly comfy!
The rules are that I must tag six blogs to play along.
My choices are…
1. But Mommy
3. One Anxious Mommy
4. A Day With Jake
5. Four Guys and a Gal
6. Shabby Chicks